Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blessed to Have You in Our Life

Amanda was a princess for the day.




Yesterday we celebrated Amanda’s 4th birthday. The card we got her had Tinkerbell on it. Inside I wrote, “Just like Tinkerbell, you brighten up our lives. Our family is so much richer with you in it.”

It always amazes me when I get a sympathetic or correctional look from someone when he or she finds out that I have four children. How am I worse off for having four kids and not the traditional one or two?










Amanda's Disney Princess cake at play group.

The more people you have in your life the richer your life is. Of course, there will always be those people that you would be better off not having around you. My in-laws have a fantastic plaque in their kitchen. It states, “We enjoy all our guests… some when they come and some when they go.”

Cherish and bless those that are in your life and, where possible, avoid those that suck the life out of you. I wish for you today that you will have more of the former type of people in your life and less of the latter.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena