Sunday, May 6, 2012

Having Fun with Pinterest – 3



A few weeks ago I re-pinned a pin via Stephanie Welsh on Pinterest. Her recipe is called Busy Mom Puffins (Pancake Muffins). I’ve added the photo along with the recipe below.

Whenever I’m baking, Amanda loves to get involved. She likes to throw in the ingredients and helps me mix. This time we also did some counting together. I gave Amanda slices of bananas and blueberries to add to our puffins and she had to count how many she put in each one. We had a lot of fun and the recipe is so easy. I’m sure I’ll be making it again in the future.
Busy Mom Puffins (Pancake Muffins) Preheat oven to 350, mix 1 c pancake mix, 2/3 c water, 1/2 c syrup. Mix together, pour in greased muffin pan. Top with banana, blueberries, chocolate chips, pecans, sausage, bacon....etc. Bake for 12-14 minutes and serve. Easy, fast, delicious & no syrupy mess!!

By Stephannie Welsh via Pinterest and co-owner of Lounge Interiors 

2 comments:

  1. Love It! Don't you just love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! Yes, Pinterest can be addictive. My four-year-old has her own board now. Sometimes she sits on my lap and want to pin her own images, so I created a board for her. lol :D
      Tina

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena