Friday, November 23, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #16

My family plus Amanda's friend, Sarai
I hope everyone who was celebrating American Thanksgiving had a fabulous time with friends and family over a scrumptious meal. We still managed to create a feast too even though Thursday wasn't a holiday here and it's also the beginning of summer. Hubby and I put in several hours in the kitchen to pull it off. Later he said that he had to play the role of three aunts and one Oma (grandma). Hahaha!

I'll share eye-catching photos and links to the wonderful recipes in my next post.

Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop! Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop. All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!

Also, I'm looking for bloggers who would like to be guest co-hosts on my Wednesday hop and on my Saturday hop. If you're interested, then please send an email to: morleychristina[at]gmail[dot]com

If you are already following me with Google Friend Connect, then how about following me on Google+, Pinterest and Twitter or liking me on Facebook too. Thanks!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More. If you're following me for the first time, leave a comment letting me know which way you're following me and I'll be sure to follow back.
  • Link up your family friendly blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. Be sure to indicate which one it is in the name.
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. And, they should follow back.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena