Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #41

The Circus

On Friday I took Amanda to the small-town circus that arrived for the weekend. It was her first circus and she says it was her first time to see live lions and a tiger. I think she's right about that. It's interesting that she knows this and I didn't realize it.

The bigger kids have been to zoos and game drives, but our Cape Town Zoo closed down (it was privately run and they couldn't keep it going). Amanda can't wait to go on the game drive in Animal Kingdom. The big kids say they'd rather go on rides and skip that one. It's kind of funny, because we're in South Africa and Amanda's first game drive will be at Disney World, U.S.A.

We weren't allowed to take any pictures once inside the tent. Check out the McLaren Circus to catch a glimpse of the animals and performers that we saw.

Don't forget to enter my $20 Gift Voucher Giveaway!

We are counting down the days to Disney World!
Today is May 21st and we leave on June 21st.

Amanda with her Minnie Mouse doll for the very first time.

Amanda got the pink and black dress from Grandma Lisa
and the Minnie Mouse doll from Grandma Naty.

Amanda with Minnie Mouse ears

Amanda's Disney dolls and Disney pillow
We are dreaming of Disney World.

This is a very recent picture of Amanda on her bed.
Samantha sleeps in the bunk above her.


Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Leave me a comment with a link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. 
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena