Friday, August 9, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #44

I'm back with another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop. I was in the States on vacation and kept my blogging to a minimum, so I haven't posted this hop since the 4th of July. My previous 4th of July was pretty dismal. I think you'll enjoy visiting both of those posts, so go on and check them out!

Friendship Friday - Birthdays

My favorite way to celebrate my birthday is to be spending it with good friends and close family members and eating good food.

I can't remember someone throwing me a surprise birthday party before. I do remember organizing my mom's 40th surprise birthday party. I was a 12th grader at the time and it was a success.

I love chocolate cake with vanilla ice-cream and hot fudge.

One of my favorite birthday memories was when my in-laws took us out to eat at a beautiful little spot. It was a restaurant on a wine farm that is not very far from our home. We all enjoyed our food and the ambiance. It was the perfect outing. I'm sharing a photo of that day with you.

My birthday lunch in 2007 with my in-laws,
my husband and our three kids
(this was before Amanda was born)


I have a bad habit of...

1. Losing my calm and shouting at the kids.

2. Collecting papers on anything from recipes to poetry, but not organizing them or even making use of them.

3. Taking on more than I can handle and then procrastinating when I feel overwhelmed.

***************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena