Friday, October 11, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #53

Welcome to my weekend blog hop! Here you get to link your favorite post of the week and share it with other bloggers. Just remember to visit the last two links before yours and leave a comment and make their Saturday sweet!

Today I'm joining Create With Joy on her Friendship Friday and the theme is "Something Random." My own hop doesn't have a theme, so you are welcome to link your family friendly blog below.

Many of you know that I have more than one blog, so today I want to tell you about my latest post on Happy Moms, Happy Homes. At the moment, I'm doing a short series on Our Thoughts and Emotions. Today is Part 2 and it's on the topic of forgiveness and how it impacts our lives. Enjoy the read! Also, you are welcome to pin my hearts with text on Pinterest, just click on the "Pin it" button on my right hand sidebar.

Art and Text by Christina A. Morley

*********************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena