Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #68

It's time for another Wordless Wednesday (with or without words)!
Check out my photos and link your photo post on the linky below.






***************************

Here's a peek at my latest
series on 1camera1mom.


***************************


I am selling a variety of 6 disposable Christmas placemats.
Images of my mixed media are printed on A4 poster board.
A variety of 6 disposable placemats costs $14
with standard shipping and handling
(overseas shipping included)
and $22 if you buy two packs of 6.
I will take orders until Dec. 4.


To order:
Contact me via email at
morleychristina@gmail.com

Here is an example of the 6 placemats at the Christmas table.

***************************


Don't forget to grab a free copy of the Nurturing Joy eBook. I was one of the moms who contributed answers on how I nurture joy in my life and receive it from my family. You can visit my recent post to find out more!

***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena