Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New Braces and More with #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #210!


Amanda has been playing netball at school. The game looks similar to basketball, but the rules are a bit different. She's been playing friendly matches against other schools and enjoying it, so we got her a net and measured how high it needed to be for her age. I'm kind of sad that the season is over. It's a winter sport and we are now heading into summer.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on my photos to see them at their best!


Recently I shared photos of our pool getting redone and one of my bloggy friends asked to see a picture of the whole pool, so here it is from end to end. In this picture, Amanda and her daddy are checking the pH, alkalinity and chlorine together.


Amanda has new braces! Her upper teeth need to grow properly, but her lower teeth have been preventing that. When she bites, her lower teeth are in front, so she needs these braces to help move her upper teeth forward.


Samantha wanted to take a shower the other night when she found this large rain spider looking down at her. You can imagine that she got quite a fright. Robbie caught it in a container and released it outside away from the house.



*********************

Check out my latest post
on 1camera1mom:


Samantha and Jessica


*********************

My Latest Book Posts:

Beyond the Lines



Pickled Pumpkin Pie:
A Thanksgiving Treat
Free eBook 27 & 28 Sept.
with a $25 Giveaway!



*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena